Saturday, July 16, 2011

Some Favs!


Jazz up your bridesmaids with bright colorful earrings!
I grabbed this pair of turquoise earrings at Francesca’s Collections a few weeks ago and I love them. I love the color. They’ve also got them on their website in a bright sunny yellow. Gorgeous.



Don't look a mess at the Altar! I’m loving this simple wash-off waterproof mascara from Avon.

On the go with all your wedding planning and trying to eat healthy? Check these out!!I saw these on one of my favorite sites that keeps me in the know about healthy treats and yummy goodies!!

I'm always on the go selling ads for the publication and having meetings out of town- its almost impossible to take a lunch in the car with this hot Texas Heat- so I tried these and what a great HEALTHY snack. The yogurt covered raisins are delicous!

OH! OH! Look what else they have!! Drum Roll Please...

S'mores Baby!!



Now if you get the S’mores, here’s what you do. Get one of each: a cocoa roasted almond, marshmallow, graham cracker bite, granola and M&M and… pop it all in one bite!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment